ACQUISITION OPPORTUNITY: PCB / LED production line
An exciting opportunity for lighting design and / or manufacturers to acquire the PCB production capabilities of a specialist LED lighting business.
Horus is an authorised solutions provider for some of the world’s most recognised LED manufactures and is certified by Lumileds, CREE, Osram and Seoul Semiconductor. Horus holds ISO9001-2015 and is a member of the lighting Industry Associaton (LIA).
The business assets are offered for sale. Offers invited in excess of £775k.
The companies production facilities include:
- 2 x SMT lines (Surface Mount Technology) populating Insulated Metal PCB or FR4 light engine with their LED’s and integrated thermal interfacing coatings.
- High speed line consisting of auto loader, large area solder screen printing 600 x 600mm, pick and place machine, board transfer mechanism and a new reflow oven.
- Prototype line consisting of a pick and place machine, essemtec reflow oven, semi-auto PCB long board slicing machine, semi-auto long board screen printer for solder paste application and Thermal interface phase change printing to reverse side of pcb’s. This line is capable of 600 x 600mm (large format) and 1400 x 600mm (long boards).
Premises available under a lease agreement:
Based in Buckinghamshire in a purpose built facility, the business operates from 4 adjacent units of 1500sqft. The buyer has the option of operating the production line with the existing staff (two personnel) or the purchaser’s staff can be trained to operate the machines and processes.
The buildings are owned personally by the seller, two units will be made available under a lease agreement. Horus has developed innovative and highly technical solutions for LED applications across a number of industries including but not limited to:
- Automotive – e.g. car headlight assemblies, road tunnel lighting
- Medical applications – e.g. curing heads
- Military – e.g. helicopter landing pads and landing systems
- Industrial – e.g. high bay lighting for warehouses
- Street and car park lighting
- Roadside furniture – e.g. Road signage / pedestrian crossings
- Stage lighting – e.g. Coldplay, Party in the park
Customer base- The sale of Horus will include the customer database and ongoing business which includes the industrial, technology, automotive, LED Lighting, electric vehicle, medical and military sectors. Current turnover of the top five customers is c£900k.