As well as being able to take charge as the LPA Receiver in default mortgage situations, the Opus team has a broader spectrum of services that it delivers to this market.
When the property market is facing a challenging time with the uncertainty that brings particularly in terms of valuations and loans to value Opus is ideally positioned to help all Stakeholders to stabilise the situation and map a route through to recovery delivered with the considerable depth of experience held in this sector by the Opus Team.
Business challenges faced by the property sector
- Raising finance for developments
- Budget challenges to complete builds
- Planning and building regulation set backs
- Supplier/stock challenges impacting completion dates
- Dealing with guarantees
- Application of development finance
As well as being able to take charge as the Receiver in default mortgage situations, the Opus team has a broader spectrum of services that it delivers to the Property market. Our solutions are tailored to your exact needs, and with our financial experience, you have a skilled team that is working for you with the assurance that every process is being completed correctly and in the time scales needed.
Our team is committed to helping our clients throughout the complete property life cycle with experienced Partners leading each assignment who:
- Provide advice to the lender regarding the best possible enforcement strategy to maximise realisations from each asset.
- Make commercial and strategic recommendations.
- Attend all initial meetings with borrowers during the enforcement phase.
- Lead the team at a strategic level to ensure the optimum outcome for the lender.
Our work includes:
Working with key stakeholders as the restructuring advisory for complex real estate transactions and as M&A advisory through the sales process.
Cost management & debt support with access to an extensive database of lenders
With access to a vast number of lenders, the team can deliver solutions such as refinancing, financing for acquisition and development as well as debt restructuring.
Working with clients who are looking to attract capital for existing property or support a new strategy such as acquisition finance or business repositioning.
If you would like to hear more about how we can help your business to best manage its current challenges, with consideration for your wider plans and making sure there is longevity in the solutions for moving forward, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at our nearest office to you.